Vereshagina pg. 118
Judy’s dog closed the front door. She asked her brother John to give her the keys, but he brought the car’s keys, not the house keys. Judy shouted that they were not the house keys. She told him to bring the house keys. John brought the right keys and gave them to Judy through the letter-box.
Անկանոն բայերը տեքստից՝
go — went
get — got
is — was
have — had
come — came
give — gave
can — could
know — knew
hear — heard
take — took
pg. 119, ex.16
- Judy’s granny lives in a house in the country.
- Judy and John don’t often visit their granny.
- Judy and John went to the country on an autumn day.
- John wanted to watch television.
- Judy went to take the food out of the car.
- The dog closed the front door.
- The back door was closed too.
- John couldn’t open the door.
- Judy’s brother gave his sister the car keys.
- John gave the house keys through the letter-box.
- John locked the door again.